Javascript Tree Menu by

Mini Ice-Age has already begun, disastrous Ice-Age by 2050

"A historic reduction in the energy output of the Sun has begun. The most likely outcome from this 'solar hibernation' will be widespread global loss of life and social, economic, and political disruption. We must begin to prepare for this life-altering event now !"

This time is different as Humanity as we know it, is facing many biggest challenges never happened before at once:
- The Earth population growth to 9.6 billion by 2050
- Climate changes to Ice-Age by 2050
- Complex multipolar world enforcing multiple solutions

"Sustainable development" doesn't work. It's time for "Beyond Sustainability"

  • Of all water on earth, 97 per cent is salt water, and of the remaining 3 per cent fresh water, some 70 per cent is frozen in the polar icecaps. The other 30 per cent is mostly present as soil moisture or lies in underground aquifers.

    Less than 1 per cent of the world’s fresh water is readily accessible for direct human uses.

    The world’s water crisis is not related to the physical availability of water, but to unbalanced power relations, poverty and related inequalities.
    [ READ MORE ]

Development potential from South East Asia for all Humanity and other species

Contrary to many part of the world, South East Asia is the most freshwater abundant region in the world, a massive potential for development and global poverty elimination. For that to happen, oligarchical principle of financial, political, military and mind control must be eliminated and replaced by a public system with first step is to [ EDUCATE YOURSELF ] to know that such policies, agendas and control on us are in place, enslaving billions to further enrich themselves.


NAWAPA too late? SEAWAPA may be Humanity last chance

Following Empire policy makers and scientific teams announcement that NAWAPA is too late, for Humanity to survive the NWO agenda to reduce the world population from 7 billion to less than 1 billion, SEAWAPA must be accomplished. SEAWAPA is located in ASEAN region, on top of stable tectonic plate, below a narrow route where one third of the Earth vapor form and water liquid falls on panholes means less pumping, more energy surplus, at tropical climate zone, the goldilock zone within the Earth means shorter transfer route to good production areas, with plenty of young and dynamic human resources and world factories nearby. We only have one planet.[ READ MORE ]

Depopulation "AGENDA 21" started in the Netherlands

The present Dutch monarchy was originally founded in 1813 by the Jesuits to collect war taxes.

After the expulsion of the French, the Prince of Orange was proclaimed Sovereign Prince of The Netherlands. William I Frederick, born Willem Frederik Prins van Oranje-Nassau (24 August 1772 – 12 December 1843), was a Prince of Orange, the first King of the Netherlands and Grand Duke of Luxembourg who get wealthy from their East India Company Opium and following Wars by creating them, funding them, to keep the poor in perpetual debt, to enrich the wealthy, to collect taxes to finance all kind of wars perpetually, to restore and maintain the Vatican Temple and Religious Power over Mankind. - [ READ MORE ]

Holy Roman Empire, All Roads Lead to Rome, is the escape route.

Provinces and assistancies, Jesuits World Order 10 Kingdoms

Jesuit Order of the Holy Roman Empire rules the world by communities and apostolic works organized by 'provinces' which belong to one of ten 'assistancies', or 10 Kingdoms.

Than click on the region of the world to see a list of all the provinces that belong to the 'assistancy' you have selected; you will find the addresses of the administrative offices of each one as well as links to its website they manage.

Europe is run by the Jesuits

The Jesuits are the continuation Orders of the Holy Roman Empire Reich. It is an almost 500-year old covert operations, geo-political, male-only organization, structured as a secret military operation using NATO and the European Commission for the 4th Reich of the Holy Roman Empire. They are now preparing their 5th-Reich, the BRICS, by transferring wealth from West to East. - Read more.

The Vatican and the Jesuits

The Society of Jesus, more commonly referred to as the Jesuits, are the armed militia of the Roman Catholic Church. They were sanctioned in 1540 by Pope Paul III with one mandate: to defeat Protestantism and regain worldwide Papal rule. To achieve this monumental task, they employ ever-adapting methods of pseudo-education, social programs, infiltration, and all wickedness that could possibly be conceived.  Needless to say, they are achieving great success in their mission.

Absolute-temporal-ruling power has always been the Vatican institution's primary objective and presently also controls various other organizations together with the Military Order of Malta, such as: